As far as I can remember
Music has always been my first love. I love choral music, Kodály music education, and piano/organ music. I get to be roll my sleeves up and contribute a small part in trying to revive joyful music literacy in my little sphere of influence.
Over the past few years my musical tent has expanded beyond choral conducting to full-time music education. From that has grown opportunities to teach folk and contra dance across the state and beyond for summer camps, church gatherings, and community events.
When not making or teaching music/choir or working in church music and media:
- I'm relaxing with my wife and six children.
- I enjoy keeping up with Saints football & Pelicans basketball
- I enjoy all things Sherlock Holmes
- Enjoy New Orleans Jazz music.
- I am a pilot and enjoy the few times I get into a cockpit these days.
The InterWEB is vast
Being in media and design requires more than a cursory familiarity with events and design trends. I am known to post or opine on these social media sites from time to time: